Labouchere system is a strategy designed to accommodate even bets and it is used in popular online games including Roulette. This is one of the very good Roulette strategies and has a very high winning rate. Specifically, how to apply this strategy, please refer to the following article of the W88 Club bookmaker.
What is Labouchere Strategy for Roulette?
The name Labouchere in Roulette takes its name from an 18th-century English politician. This researcher was based on a system invented by the 17th-century math bookmaker Condorcet, a student of his research. D’Alembert makes a bet named after him.
Also this researcher believes that a win is very likely to happen right after a loss which creates a negative progressive bet plus post-loss bet.
As for the Labouchere strategy in Roulette, it has been spread by many people and applied in casinos. When the game Roulette developed widely and many ordinary players approached this strategy, tried it and found it effective.
How the Labouchere system works?
The Labouchere betting system is a special strategy designed to accommodate even bets. This means you can use it when betting Red or Black, Even or Odd and 1-18 or 19-36.
Using it to play odd bets can be quite risky, as the numbers do not add up and you could end up losing a lot. You need to bet on something that has about a 50% chance of success.
- First, when you catch playing with this strategy, you have to decide how much you want to win. Then split the number into a few smaller numbers to complement your goal. Here is an example of your execution sequence if you want to win a total of 10USD：1 – 1 – 1 – 2 – 2 – 2 – 1.
- Next, determine the final amount you want to win and split it in sequence. When you start playing real-life popular online games, just take the leftmost and rightmost numbers from your string and add them together. This is the amount you will bet on the spin.
- If you win, cross out the two numbers you just used from the sequence because you’ve already won part of your target. Now the sequence of numbers will have the form: 1 – 1 – 2 – 2 – 2.
- Now, for the next round, you will use the new leftmost and rightmost numbers to bet – in this case, 2 + 1 = 3. You repeat the whole process until you reach Cross out all numbers. At this point, you have completed your goal and won the amount you set to win.
- However, in case you lose your bet, you should not cross out any numbers. Instead, you simply add the number you just bet on to the far right of the sequence.
- You then put it on your new bet, as you have to make up for the money you just lost. If you lost the first bet in the example above, your sequence would look like this: 1 – 1 – 1 – 2 – 2 – 2 – 1 – 2.
See other systems:
Pros and cons of W88 Labouchere Roulette System
Of course, each tactic has its own pros and cons, and this tactic, too, has certain limitations and advantages.
Advantages of Labouchere Strategy
If the number of times you win is equal to the number of times you lose, you will definitely profit if you execute the sequence correctly. And of course, if you don’t have a big losing streak mid-game.
This strategy has some similarities with the Martingale strategy, but does not require too much capital as there is no need to double the odds when you lose.
Disadvantages of Labouchere Strategy
If you run into a losing streak, your streak can get really long. You will eventually have a hard time keeping up and unless you land a big win you won’t be able to cross all your numbers.
In the long run, the casino or the house will always prevail, which is also the common disadvantage of all games for the user.
Variations of Labouchere’s Strategy on W88 Online Betting House
The Labouchere strategy is quite flexible – once you understand it and play it comfortably, you can start getting involved in making different modifications, and even coming up with some of your own.
Modify the original sequence
There’s a particularly safe sequence you can try – it’s called the Johnson process. The initial bet sequence for it looks like this: 0 – 0 – 0 – 0 – 0 – 0 – 0 – 0 – 0 – 1.
Your initial bet is 1, and if you lose, your next bet will also be 1. This is a really interesting variation worth exploring.
Reverse Labouchere Strategy
If you win, add the total bet at the end of the sequence.
If you lose, delete the numbers you bet.
Above is detailed general information about Labouchere betting system in Roulette on the W88 bookmaker for your reference. Hope the above betting tips free will bring many useful things to you and gain a lot of valuable experience.
Other Progression Systems: Martingale betting system