Bayern Munich just had a glorious victory over Dortmund with a score of 3 – 2. Meanwhile, Barcelona let the underdog Real Betis beat them with a score of 1 – 0 in the round of 16 of La Liga. With the experts online football prediction between Bayern Munich vs Barcelona at 03:00 on December 9, 2021.
Information about the match Bayern Munich vs Barcelona on December 9, 2021
● The 6th round of Group E, the Champions League season 2021/22.
● Time: 03h00 on December 9, 2021, Asian time.
● Venue: Allianz Arena.
● Bayern Munich has 15 points and is ranked 1st in the rankings.
● Barcelona has 7 points and is ranked 2nd on the rankings.
Prediction for the match Bayern Munich vs Barcelona on December 9, 2021
Evaluate team Bayern Munich
Bayern Munich came to this last match with a very comfortable mentality when they were sure to get a place in the 1 – 8 round as the top team. Therefore, for them, this match is only procedural.
The strength of Gray Tiger is too good after what they have shown in the past 5 matches when they won all 5 matches with 19 goals and only received 3 goals, including 4 wins with a difference.
In addition, the home team of Allianz Arena has just won 3 – 2 at Signal Iduna Park to continue to dominate the top of the Bundesliga.
Evaluate team Barcelona
After somewhat optimistic results under coach Xavi, in the last match in La Liga, Barcelona showed a weakness in scoring against Real Betis, as a result they failed 0 – 1 right at home. Thereby, it fell to 7th place in the table, 16 points behind the opponent and only played 1 game less.
Although they are ranked 2nd in this group, the home team Camp Nou they cannot be sure of getting a ticket to round 1 – 8 and if they lose this match, it is completely possible to have to play in the Europa League.
Recent performance of Bayern Munich vs Barcelona
1. Performance of Bayern Munich
● 05/12/2021, Borussia Dortmund 2 – 3 Bayern Munich
● 28/11/2021, Bayern Munich 1 – 0 Arminia Bielefeld
● 24/11/2021, Dynamo Kyiv 1 – 2 Bayern Munich
● 20/11/2021, Augsburg 2 – 1 Bayern Munich
● 06/11/2021, Bayern Munich 2 – 1 SC Freiburg
Bayern Munich has a pretty good performance with 4 wins and only 1 loss in the last 5 matches. The number of goals that the team scored was 9, 6 goals were scored by the opponent.
2. Barcelona performance
● 04/12/2021, Barcelona 0 – 1 Real Betis
● 28/11/2021, Villarreal 1 – 3 Barcelona
● 24/11/2021, Barcelona 0 – 0 Benfica
● 21/11/2021, Barcelona 1 – 0 Espanyol
● 06/11/2021, Celta Vigo 3 – 3 Barcelona
Meanwhile, Barcelona have 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss also in the last 5 matches. The number of goals scored by the team’s players is 7, 5 goals by the opponent.
3. History of Bayern Munich vs Barcelona
● 15/09/2021, Barcelona 0 – 3 Bayern Munich
● 15/08/2020, Barcelona 2 – 8 Bayern Munich
● 13/05/2015, Bayern Munich 3 – 2 Barcelona
● 07/05/2015, Barcelona 3 – 0 Bayern Munich
● 24/07/2013, Bayern Munich 2 – 0 Barcelona
In the last 5 confrontations between the two teams, Bayern Munich won 4 and lost 1 match against Barcelona. A very overwhelming performance of Bayern Munich against Barcelona in previous matches. However, with a guaranteed place to continue, this will be an opportunity for Barcelona to show off against Bayern Munich.
Bayern Munich vs Barcelona 09/12/2021: Types of odds
● The handicap offered by the W88b bookie: Bayern Munich accept 0.75 goals.
● Over and under the whole match bet is 3.5 goals.
● Predict total goals: 3 goals – Over bets.
Although Bayern Munich is in good form and has an impressive series of wins, in general, what they have shown in recent times is not too outstanding.
Specifically, in the last 5 matches in all competitions, Gray Tiger they won 4, lost 1 and all 4 wins were with a difference of 1 goal. Including the reception of an opponent that experts said at W88 rated quite weak as Bielefeld at home, a match they only won 1-0.
But with the confrontation history shows that both teams are always attacking and have many goals scored. That’s why Barcelona can completely get good results if they play at their best.
Prediction: Bayern Munich 2 – 1 Barcelona
Man of the Match Prediction: Luuk De Jong
Expected lineups Bayern Munich vs Barcelona
Bayern Munich squad: Neuer, Stanisic, Upamecano, Sule, Davies, Kimmich, Goretzka, Carmen, Müller. Gnabry, Lewandowski.
Barcelona squad: Ter Stegen, Mingueza, Araujo, Garcia, Dest, Roberto, Busquets, Luuk De Jong, Coutinho, Depay, Demir.
Above is the information before the match that has been carefully analyzed and statistically analyzed in our review of Bayern Munich vs Barcelona on December 9, 2021. With the analysis and judgment by a team of W88 experts, the winning bet at the bookie in this match is very high.
Because of this exciting match, it is recommended that players try to participate in betting on both teams to score in this match. This is a type of bet that is suitable for the game and the style of play that both teams will bring to the fans.