Side Bet City is one of the most popular games today when players only need to choose one of the 4 doors to place a bet. It is because of these advantages that Side Bet City now attracts a large number of players to participate on W88. Today’s article we will guide how to play Side Bet City at W88 most accurately today for newbies.
What is Live Side Bet City?
Side Bet City is a game similar to poker that appeared in the 80s of the 19th century. This is an extremely popular game at casinos around the world. Players can participate in bets with 4 doors as follows: 3 card hands, 5 card hands, 7 card hands and all lose. The way to play Side Bet City is also very simple, so Side Bet City always attracts a lot of players on W88 online bookie.
Currently, you do not need to go to remote casinos but can also play Side Bet City Evolution on the reputable online W88 betting site. You only need a device with an internet connection such as a smartphone, laptop or desktop computer to be able to play Side Bet City on W88 casino.
Side Bet City rules on W88
Not only Side Bet City, if you want to win when playing other games, the minimum requirement is that you must understand all the rules of that card game.
Side Bet City will not limit the number of players participating in the game at the same time. This card game also uses a regular 52-card deck and does not use 2 poker cards.
To start this game, you need to bet on the following doors: 3 Card Hand, 5 Card Hand, 7 Card Hand, All Lose.
After betting, each player will be dealt 7 cards. The first 3 cards will determine the hand of the 3 cards, also known as the 3 card hands. The next 2 cards added to 5 cards will decide the win or lose for the 5 card hands, and when all 7 cards are dealt, they will decide the win for 7 card hands.
If you bet on any of the bet boxes and win, the system will automatically pay you. And if you lose, you will lose your entire bet. The individual cards are arranged in descending order from highest to lowest A > K > Q > J > 10 > 9 > 8 > 7 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 3 > 2.
Winning combinations in W88 Side Bet City
After all players have the same cards, all players will proceed to compare cards. Below are the decks that have the potential to win in each different betting door.
Winning hand combinations in 3 Card Hand
- Big Straight Flush: The largest set of 3 consecutive cards of the same suit.
- Small Straight Flush: A set of 3 consecutive cards of the same suit.
- Three of a kind: A set of 3 cards of the same rank.
- Straight : A set of 3 consecutive cards of the same suit.
- Flush: A set of 3 cards of the same suit and not in a row.
- Any pair of cards: A set of 2 cards of the same rank and any other card.
Winning hand combinations in 5 Card Hand
- Big Straight Flush: The largest set of 5 consecutive cards of the same suit.
- Small Straight Flush: a set of 5 consecutive cards of the same suit.
- Four of a kind: A set of 4 cards of the same value.
- Trips: a set of 3 cards with the same score combined with a duo.
- Flush: 5 cards in no order of suit.
- Straight : a set of 5 consecutive cards of the same suit.
- Three of a kind: a set of 3 cards of the same rank and 2 other cards.
- 2 pairs: 2 pairs of cards of the same rank and 1 other card.
- Pair of Aces: A deck consisting of 1 pair of Js, 1 pair of Q, 1 pair of K or 1 pair of A combined with the remaining 3 odd cards.
Winning hand combinations in 7 Card Hand
For this hand, the player will rely on the hand in the 5-card hand. However, you just need to follow the order of winning and losing as follows: Royal Flush > Straight Flush > Four of a kind > Trips > Flush > Straight > Set of 3 cards.
Winning Hands in All Lose
If you bet on this door, you will win if there is no card combination involving 3 cards, 5 card hands or 7 card hands.
Side Bet City is a very attractive game that you should join to play right away on W88 online bookie. With the above sharing of how to play, you are sure to confidently participate in Side Bet City bets from today.