When entering the live casino on W88 bookie, Roulette tables are always one of the most crowded areas. This is because Roulette has very simple rules and high payouts. In the article below we will share more about the rules of Deutsches Roulette, which is an attractive variation worth playing, especially if you are German.
Gameplay and Game Flow of Deutsches Roulette on W88 bookie
Live Deutsches Roulette on W88 Club also fully follows the standard Roulette rules currently available on W88. The Live Deutsches Roulette game also uses a spinning wheel divided into 37 numbered segments; the W88 player’s task is to predict and bet on which segment the ball will stop.
There are two betting areas in Deutsches Roulette on W88 Club which are the standard area and the Racetrack. Players need to place their chips on the relevant segments within the betting time allowed, and then the real Live Casino dealer will drop the ball onto the wheel. After the ball stops, the winning bets will be settled based on that result, and the next round will be continued.
Types of bets in Deutsches Roulette
There are a large number of different bets in Deutsches Roulette to give players the flexibility to place their bets. The numbers will not run sequentially around the wheel, and their segments are red and black, except for zero which is green.
Moreover, the betting areas are also properly designed so that players have more choices. Thanks to that, in addition to betting on individual numbers, you can also bet on groups of numbers; such as betting on all red or odd numbers, or betting on a group of numbers selected by the player.
- Straight: player will bet on one specific number, pay 35:1.
- Street: three numbers on the betting area will be bet on, pay 11:1.
- Split: two adjacent numbers will be selected, pay 17:1.
- Corner: four numbers that are able to form a square on the betting area, pay 8:1.
- Line: two streets, meaning it covers six numbers, pay 5:1.
- Trio: three numbers will be bet on (including 0).
- Column Bet:12 numbers in a column of the betting area, pay 2:1.
- Dozen Bet: a set of 12 numbers such as 1 – 12, 13 – 24 or 25 – 36 will be placed, pay 2:1.
- Red/Black: all the red or all the black numbers will be included in a bet, pay 1:1.
- Even/Odd: all the even numbers of the wheel or all the odd numbers will be selected, pay 1:1.
- Low/High Bet: low numbers (1 – 18) or high numbers (19 – 36), pay 1:1.
- Voisins du Zéro: all of the numbers between 22 and 25, and they should be next to 0 on the wheel.
- Tier: the numbers between 33 and 27 or we can say those are opposite to 0 will be selected.
- Orphelins: all the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9 will be in the one bet.
Zero: seven numbers surrounding zero on the Deutsches Roulette wheel.
Special features of Deutsches Roulette on W88 live casino
Live Deutsches Roulette has many special features to enhance the player’s experience on W88 bookie.
- Table history statistics can see the results of the last 50 to 500 rounds so that players can keep an eye on them before joining the official table.
- The autoplay function is set to bet for up to 100 rounds. Players just need to set the desired bet amount and number of rounds and then enjoy.
- The 3D studio feature will give W88 Casino players the feeling of sitting at a classic table. In addition, Deutsches Roulette on W88 also features multiple camera angles for the most realistic display.
If you are a German speaker and are looking for high quality European Roulette action on W88 Club then you have come to the right place. Live Deutsches Roulette is a classic game of European Roulette, but the dealer runs the game in German, and is worth playing in 2023.
May be interested: Hippodrome Live Roulette: How to play and Strategy