Half Time Full Time betting are bets where players place bets on the first half result and the final outcome in a ball game. HT/FT betting only on official time plus injury time, extra time and penalty shootouts will not count (if any). The following W88 article betting tips free will explain Half time Full time betting and provide betting strategies for you.
What is Half Time Full Time betting?
Unlike 1×2 betting where you can only predict the final outcome of a match, Half Time Full Time (HT/FT) betting is considered a more developed and advanced bet. Accordingly, you will predict the outcome of the first half and the entire match in the same bet.
To understand this type of attractive bet, you need to learn about the symbols in this type of bet first. Whereby:
- HT (Half Time): the time of the first half of the match.
- FT (Full Time): Time of the whole match.
- H (Home): bet on the home team.
- D (Draw): bet for 2 teams to draw.
- A (Away): bet on the away team.
- HH (Home – Home): bet on the home team to win the first half and win the whole match.
- HA (Home – Away): bet on the home team to win the first half and the away team to win the whole match.
- AA (Away – Away) : bet for the guest to win the first half and the whole match.
- DD (Draw – Draw): bets for 1st half to draw and draw the whole match.
- HD (Home – Draw) : bets on the home team to win the first half and both teams to draw.
- DH (Draw – Home): bets on 1st half draw and home team wins the whole match.
- AH (Away – Home): bets on the first half the away team wins, the whole match the home team wins.
- DA (Draw – Away): bets on 1st half draw and the away team wins the whole match.
- AD (Away – Draw): bets on 1st half away team win, 2nd half draw.
Half Time Full Time betting strategy/tips on W88
Half Time Full Time (HT/FT) is a form of betting that gives players a high payout ratio. However, the odds of winning for this type of bet are only 11.11% for each of your bet selections. Therefore, it is not easy for you to win this type of bet.
Here are the betting strategies that you can apply when playing this type of bet.
- You should analyze the bet ticket carefully before placing a bet. Includes analysis of the team, the field, the weather, and the importance of the game.
- Consult experts from W88 link before placing a bet.
- If two teams have different strengths, bets on the team above to win the first and second half.
- If the team is judged to be stronger but has a bad performance, then choose a 1st half draw and the team above wins the whole match.
- If the history of the confrontation between the two teams often has a draw result, then the “Draw” bet should be selected.
When to bet Half time Full time on W88?
When a team has a weak defense, the other team is the team to score the first goal. But the end result of the match was reversed. That will be an extremely spectacular match. For this type of field, it is recommended to bet HT/FT. That is, the weak team will also be able to score first in the first half, but the strong team will win at the end.
According to experts from the W88 house, players should often choose Parlays bets or HT/FT bets, even though the payout ratio is low, but the odds of winning are high. Besides, when losing a Half time and Full time football betting, then the house will refund the player when the score is 0-0 respectively.
If the strong team takes the lead in the first half. Next, the strong team gets a card for some reason. At this time, it is best that players can choose to bet HT/FT which means the strong team wins/draws.
With the article explaining what the Half Time Full Time betting is, along with the Half Time Full Time betting experiences and strategies from the experts of the W88 bookie; you certainly know why you should choose to place a bet on HT/FT and can bet with confidence.