Blackjack is one of the most popular games in casinos around the world. If you have the opportunity to visit a casino in the Philippines, Macau, Singapore, or Las Vegas, you will find that the Blackjack tables are always the place that attracts the most players. Even in online casinos, Blackjack is always at the top of the list of indispensable games. This article will teach you how to play Blackjack and Blackjack rules now.
What is Blackjack card game?
Blackjack is a card game that compares players to the dealer. Blackjack is also known as a 21-point game, in which players try to draw cards so that their total is as close to or equal to 21 as possible but must not exceed that number.
Blackjack uses a standard 52-card deck. At the beginning, each player and dealer are dealt 2 cards. Players have the right to draw more cards to improve their score if they want. In short, the way to play Blackjack W88 is: the player needs to beat the Dealer with a higher score but not exceeding 21.
Learn basic Blackjack rules
Organize a blackjack table
Each Blackjack table has a maximum of 7 players (house) and 1 Dealer (banker). Players are called children and all houses are independent, not against each other, but with the banker. The dealer will initially deal 2 cards to the player, the player can draw more cards or stop as long as the total is 21 or less than 21 but closest to this number.
How to calculate points in Blackjack at W88 Casino Online
- Number cards (2-10) have a score corresponding to the number. For example: card 2 = 2 points, card 3 = 3 points.
- The Ace (A) is counted as 1 point or 11 points, depending on the most profitable situation.
- The remaining humanoid cards (J, Q, K) are worth 10 points.
To better understand how to calculate points, players should visit W88 from W88au.net to practice right away.
Draw more cards
After being dealt the first 2 cards, the bookie W88 can draw unlimited more cards, as long as the total is not more than 21, and no more than 5 cards in the hand. After the house’s turn, it will be the dealer’s turn. However, unlike the house, the dealer only draws more when there are 16 points or less and stops when there are 17 or more points.
Different bookies may have different payout percentages in each case. But you can refer to the payment rate below:
- Win with Blackjack: 1 to 1.5
- Normal win points: 1 to 1
Commands in Blackjack
- Draw (Hit): Allows the player to draw more cards.
- Stand: The player stops drawing cards.
- x2 Money (Double): Double your bet, but only draw 1 more card.
- Split: When the house has 2 cards of the same hand, the hand can be split into 2 hands, each hand betting an amount equal to the original amount.
- Fold/Deal: Player loses with bet amount.
Tips/Experience in Blackjack online
You need to base on the current score as well as the dealer’s face up card to decide how to choose. The task of Blackjack players is to know when to draw and when to stop. Here are some tactical tips for newbies to Blackjack:
- Stop when your total is 12-16 and the dealer’s face-up card is 2-6.
- Draw more when your total is 12-16 and the dealer’s face-up card is 7-A.
- Always split double A and double 8.
- Double when there are 11 points and the dealer’s face-up card is 2-10.
- Draw more or double bet with A-6.
- Two cards are considered bad: 2 cards are rated by experts as the worst of which are 2 cards, with a total of 16 points. This is a midpoint score, if you draw more, the possibility of exceeding 21 points is high, but if you do not draw more, you will almost certainly lose to the banker
- Two good cards: The best set of 2 cards to double bet and draw only 1 more card is 2 5 cards, with a total of 10. The ability to draw 1 more card with the largest number of points is Blackjack gambling and smaller cards will be close to 21 points.
- Money fund management: The feeling of winning or losing sometimes overwhelms your reason, leaving you free to splurge on unworthy bets. So before betting, always consider and calculate to suit your funds. Experience is that players should bet so that you can keep at least 40 rounds with your money.
Other Types of Blackjack
Blackjack Switch is a popular variation of blackjack, but there are many other types of blackjack games available for beginners. Here are a few other popular blackjack games to consider:
- Vegas Strip Blackjack: This is a popular variation of blackjack that is played in many casinos in Las Vegas. The rules are similar to regular blackjack, but there are a few key differences. For example, the dealer must stand on a soft 17, and players are not allowed to double down after splitting.
- European Blackjack: This is a variation of blackjack that is played with a single deck of cards. The rules are similar to regular blackjack, but there are a few key differences. For example, the dealer must stand on a soft 17, and players are not allowed to surrender.
- Blackjack Perfect Pairs: This is a variation of blackjack that allows players to make a side bet on whether their first two cards will form a perfect pair. If they do, they will win a payout of 3:2. This game is a bit more risky than regular blackjack, but it can also be more rewarding.
- Speed Blackjack: This is a fast-paced variation of blackjack that is played with multiple decks of cards. To win, you must get a hand total that is closer to 21 than the dealer’s hand without going over 21.
- Blackjack Switch: This is another version of the game of blackjack where your second card will be given to each hand so that it can be swapped back and forth between the two hands.
These are just a few of the many other types of blackjack games that are available. When choosing a blackjack game to play, it is important to consider the rules and the payouts. It is also important to choose a game that you enjoy playing.
Read this far W88 believes you already know how to play Blackjack as promised at beginning of the article this online casino. Blackjack online is very simple, it only takes 20 minutes to learn the rules of the game to be able to play around in online casinos. After all, you still need a little luck when playing Blackjack casino!