Rugby is a team sport played with a rugby ball on grass in England in the 19th century. Rugby ball is divided into two categories, Rugby League and Rugby Union. Because of its popularity, Rugby betting is currently of great interest to many W88 Australia players. Let’s learn how to bet on Rugby effectively in the following article.
Overview of Rugby betting on W88 online bookie
These days we have 2 types to watch and bet: Rugby Union and Rugby League.
In Rugby Union, the formation has up to 15 people, using the same ball and the same pitch with the same length. Plus, in Rugby Union, shooting on the bar directly – 2 points, and holding the ball to the end of the field – 5 points.
- Rugby League is less popular in many countries and is only played in: Australia, Switzerland and Papua New Guinea.
- Rugby Union is the most popular played in many countries: Australia, UK, France, USA, Spain, Portugal, South Africa, etc.
- Major Rugby Tournaments for players to follow and bet on include World Rugby Championship, International Rugby Championship, Six Nation, etc.
Related articles: How to bet on Handball
Rules of Rugby betting on W88
You are new to betting for the first time in this sport. Then check out how to bet on Rugby and win the following.
- If the scheduled venue is changed then all bets placed will be void.
- Except where specifically stated, all bets on Rugby Union and Rugby League will be settled on the result after the official 80-minute play time. The term 80-minute playtime includes all interruptions.
- The match does not include extra time except for those specifically displayed.
- All in-play bets will be settled based on the match result after the end of 80 minutes of play.
- For international matches, bets still stand if the venue changes but within the same country.
- In the first half, bets will be settled on the result of the first half of the match. In the second half, bets will be settled on the result of the second half of the match.
- If a match is abandoned during the first half, all bets on the first half will be considered void. If a match is abandoned in the 2nd half or in extra time, all 2nd half bets will be considered void, except as stated in the specific bet type, all 1st half bets will stand.
Types of Rugby Bets you can choose on W88
Bet on Winning Team (No Draw option)
Players will predict the winning team after the official time and place bets. If it is correct, it will be paid according to the displayed rate.
Bet 1 x 2 – 1st Half
Predict whether the team will win or end in a draw after 1st half official time and place bets.
Players will predict the winning team at the end of the first half including the handicap.
Total Score: Over / Under
The player will predict that the total number of points scored by the two teams during the official game time is above/below a given number of points by the W88 dealer.
If a match is abandoned, Over/Under bets will only be settled when the outcome of the bet is unconditionally determined and is not affected by any further points that may be scored afterwards. In all other cases bets will be void.
Total Score: Over / Under of the 1st half
Players will predict that the total number of points scored by both teams in the first half is above/below the number given by the W88 dealer.
Predict the number of points won by the difference between the 2 teams after the end of official time. Bets will open in 3 different ways:
- Fixed point difference.
- 10 points difference.
- 5 points difference.
Bet on Team To Score First
Players will bet on the first team to score points in the match, including penalty points. If no team scores before the match is adjourned, all bets will be void.
Betting on the Team to Score Last
Bets on the last team to score in the match, including penalty points. If a match is abandoned at any point, all bets will be void.
There are also many other types of side bets, including pre-match and in-match bets. You can learn more and choose the right one.
Although not as popular as football betting, Rugby betting is currently receiving more and more attention from players on W88 because the payout ratio of Rugby betting is very high and there are many types of bets to choose from. Learning how to bet on Rugby shared above will be very useful for beginners.
Above is a Rugby betting guide, if you want to have more playing experience, then read more betting tip articles shared on the reputable online W88 bookie.