Blackjack strategy for beginners is always a prerequisite for starting this game. The most frequent decision that you need to make when playing Blackjack whether in a real casino or when playing online for real money is to draw or stop. That’s why it’s so important that you know the basic strategy for making this decision.
Let’s learn the following Blackjack strategy to increase your chances of winning at w88club.com.
Best Blackjack Strategy from W88 experts
Hit and stand strategy
On a table, the player’s ability lies in the choice of time. In how to play Blackjack, this bravery is reflected in the decision to hit or stand. In case your score is less than or equal to 11, then the best option is to draw cards for more chances of winning.
The ultimate goal when playing blackjack is still to get 21 closest to this total number of 21, the thing to note is to observe and wait for the house’s move.
Powerful Ace strategy
The best hand is the one with an Ace. The Ace can be counted as 1 point or 11 points. Assuming you have a 5, 7 and an Ace in your hand, your total score is now both 13 and 23.
The value of the Ace is not fixed. For a weak hand, you have the flexibility to change the value of the Ace from 11 to 1 if that saves the situation.
This means that the player can double his initial bet, and draw one more card, and whatever the outcome – the player has only one option, to stand.
While this option offers higher returns, there is also more risk involved. In Blackjack tips, the best advice for you is still to double your bet if you have a total of over 11 or the dealer has a score less than 10.
Split cards strategy
Splitting means splitting a hand in half, which is one of the most basic strategies in blackjack. If the first two cards have the same score, these two hands will be placed separately.
This way of playing blackjack is extremely effective if you have two very strong cards in your hand (for example 2 Aces), your chances of winning will be especially easier.
Perfect Blackjack Strategy Chart Explanation
Need a blackjack guide that you can rely on to improve your playing? In this case, you need look no further than W88’s blackjack strategy, which is applicable to all forms of blackjack play.
How to play a Hard Hand (Hand without Ace)
- 8 or less: Draw more cards
- 9: Draw more cards or double money if the dealer has a card from 3 to 6
- 10: Draw more cards or double your money if the dealer has a card from 2 to 9
- 11: Get more cards if the dealer has an Ace. Double the money if the dealer has a card between 2 and 10
- 12: Stop if the dealer has a card from 4 to 6, otherwise take more
- 13 to 16: Stop if the dealer has a card from 2 to 6, otherwise draw more
- 17 to 21: Stop
How to Play a Soft Hand (Hand with Aces)
- A2/A3: Draw more cards or double your money if the dealer has a card from 5 to 6
- A4/A5: Get more cards or double the money if the dealer has a card from 4 to 6
- A6: Get more cards or double the money if the dealer has a card from 3 to 6
- A7: Double if the dealer has a card from 3 to 6, stop if the dealer has a 2, 7, or 8, otherwise take more cards
- A8: Stop
How to play one hand with Doubles
- Ace: split cards
- 2/3: Take more cards or split if the dealer has a card from 2 to 7
- 4: Take more cards or split if the dealer has a card from 5 to 6
- 5: Take an extra card or double the money if the dealer has a card from 2 to 9
- 6: Take more cards or split if the dealer has a card from 2 to 6
- 7: Take more cards or split if the dealer has a card from 2 to 7
- 8: split cards
- 9: Stop if the dealer has a 7, 10, or an Ace, otherwise split
- 10: Stop
One of the problems some new players have is that they think the game is so easy that they will be able to play blackjack right away like a pro.
It’s best to learn thoroughly, not rush, create a steady routine and continue learning when possible. Hope this article about best betting tips from W88 will help you to have more blackjack skills.