Money Train Slot is an attractive game developed and published by Relax Gaming. Currently, players of W88 online bookie can participate in slot spinning and receive extremely valuable rewards from this slot game. The following article will provide more bettors about the gameplay, symbols and payouts of the game.
Overview of Money Train Slot on W88 bookie
There are 40 fixed paylines, 4 rows, and 5 reels in the Money Train slot machine game. You will receive a winning combination if 3, 4, or 5 identical symbols appear on consecutive reels starting from reel 1 and on any payline.
Below the reels, you’ll see a Bet box, which is wagerable from 10p to £50 each spin. The plus and minus buttons can be used to customize for your pocket. Alternatively, select the Dollar icon from the Settings button. This will neatly display all of the wager options on one screen.
For slot players outside of the UK, a Turbo Mode button may be found to the left of the main “Spin” button. The Autoplay function is on the right and allows for an infinite number of autospins with loss, win, and single win limits.
96.2% is the Money Train RTP. It’s good that this is greater than the 96% average. Since the hit frequency rate is 18.73%, a win should be anticipated every 5.33 spins on average. According to Relax Gaming, the volatility is rated as being 5 out of 5.
The maximum victory in terms of rewards is 20,000 times your total bet. In the Money Cart Bonus function, this will be available. The average win is only 78.4 times your total stake, so you should anticipate many lower wins.
List of next versions of Money Train:
- Money Train 2 Slot: Review, Features and Gameplay
- Money Train 3 Slot: Review, Features and How to play
Money Train Slot Symbols
Wooden clubs, hearts, diamonds, and spades are used as symbols. The four gang members are represented by the higher value symbols. Gunslinger Payer (the female), TNT Expert (the Mexican), Debt Collector (the Native American), and Sheriff (the infamous leader) are all present. The Sheriff is the most profitable symbol, paying out 0.8, 4 or 20 times your total wager for combinations of 3, 4, or 5 across a payline.
The wild, which can be used in lieu of any other symbol to create winning combinations, is represented by two crossed guns. Next, there is the Safe Bonus symbol, which, when it appears simultaneously on reels 1, 3, and 5, activates the game’s major bonus feature.
Special features in Money Train Slot
The Money Cart Bonus Round, which is the focus of Money Train, is activated when the bonus symbol occurs on reels 1, 3, and 5. Once activated, the game will transfer you to a new railway carriage with a new set of reels and 20 distinct symbol placements.
The bonus round always starts with three spins, and the spin counter resets each time a new symbol lands on one of the separate spots. As long as new symbols are displayed on the reels throughout your three spins, the bonus is still in effect.
Now, each bonus round symbol behaves uniquely:
- Xbet value revealed by Money Safe.
- Payer: Displays an xbet value and adds it to all other symbols that are currently displayed on the reels.
- Persistent Payer: Displays an xbet value and adds it to every other visible symbol on the reels for both the current spin and any upcoming spins.
- Widener: Opens a new reel and reveals the xbet value.
- Xbet value is revealed by the Collector feature, which then gathers all values that can be seen on the reels and adds them to its own value.
- When the xbet value is revealed, the persistent collector collects all values that are visible on the reels and adds them to its own value at the end of the current spin and every subsequent spin. This symbol doesn’t accrue value on its own.
- Tumbleweed: It has no value and doesn’t start the spin counter over.
Money Train Slot with many attractive features and great rewards has helped it always be named in the Trending category of W88 online slot. You should join the Money Train Slot on W88 bookie to experience it right away.
Post Related: Money Cart Slot: Review, Features and Gameplay