Rummy is a new card game appearing in online bookies, but it attracts the attention of many players because of its novel way of playing, simple rules and high chances of winning. If you want to explore this game, please refer to the following article about how to play Rummy and some tips to always win that casino online W88 introduces.
Introduction to Rummy card game
Rummy is a card game that originated and is very popular in India. Basically, this game is similar to how to play normal card games, but when playing Rummy, you will have to use 2 to 3 decks of cards and Joker cards.
Each game will have from 2 to 6 players and each player will be dealt 13 cards. Then will arrange into sets, the strings to get the win and get the bonus.
Rules for playing Rummy card game on W88 online bookie
Many beginner players will think that Rummy has quite complicated and confusing rules. In fact, this is an extremely simple game and it is not much different from the popular card games today.
Rules of dealing cards
After having enough from 2 to 6 players, the system will deal 13 cards to each player. Players arrange the 13 cards into first lines, second lines, sets, and suits (pure).
Rules of card arrangement in Rummy
The order of cards in Indian Rummy from high to low will be: First line => 2nd line => Set => Pure => Odd cards. You must have enough first and second lines to be counted.
- First line: Simply understood is a deck of cards with at least 3 consecutive cards of the same suit, of the same color, or a set of 3 cards of equal value. For example: 3 of diamond – 4 of diamond – 5 of diamond, or J of diamond – J of spade– J of club.
- Second line: Player has at least 3 cards in a row, of the same suit, of the same color, including the Joker or a sequence of not the same suit. For example: 9 of diamond – 10 of heart – J of heart or 3 of diamond – 4 of diamond – 5 of diamond – Joker
- Set: consists of cards of the same value. For example: 4 of diamond – 4 of heart – 4 of spade.
- Suits: Contains at least 3 cards in a row, of the same suit, of the same color, excluding the Joker. For example: 4 of heart – 5 of heart – 6 of heart.
- In the card game Rummy, only vertical sets of lines A – 2 – 3 or Q – K – A are accepted, but not vertical sets of Q – K – A – 2 or K – A – 2 – 3.
How to calculate points in the card game Rummy
- Cards from 2 to 9 will have a corresponding score of 2 to 9 points.
- Cards 10, J, Q, K, A will be worth 10 points.
- 2 Joker cards and Wildcards will be counted as 0 points.
The point in the Rummy card is equal to the sum of the odd cards and the player with the most odd cards is penalized.
- If no player declares a Rummy (i.e. an odd number of cards left), the game will be tied and the bets of the discarders will be divided equally among the rest of the players in the game.
- In case a player discards a card before drawing the first card, the penalty will be 20 times the bet. In case of discarding after drawing the first card, the penalty will be 40 times the stake.
How to play Rummy card game for beginners
Step 1: Deal the cards to the players
When the table has 2 to 6 players, the game will be started. At this point, the system will deal 13 cards to each participant.
Step 2: Arrange the cards
Your task is to make the cards into sets and strings in a row. When arranging cards, the player must arrange the first and second lines before calculating the sets, suits.
Step 3: Draw cards
A game of Rummy will have many rounds. Players have the right to draw or discard cards through each game until there is a winner.
Hopefully with the above sharing from W88 bookie, you can understand more about how to play Rummy card game. In fact, this is a card game genre with simple rules and gameplay. Just participate in 1 to 2 games, you can get used to it.
>> Related: How to play Rock Paper Scissors online