3 Card Poker is a fairly new type of Poker with a large number of players participating. But for a long time in Europe and America, the way to play Three Card Poker has been popular and popular. The principle of playing this 3 card hand is similar to that of regular 5 Card Poker. 3 Card Poker brings a lot of excitement and new experiences to players when participating.
Check out this detailed Three Card Poker guide to learn how to play!
How to play 3 Card Poker overview
First time players need to understand the sequence of a 3 Card Poker Game.
Step 1: Place a bet
Players will bet the ANTE position and have 2 more bet options: Pair Plus, and bet 6 Card Bonus. These 2 bet options are optional (Depending on each player’s strategy).
Step 2: Deal and draw cards
The Dealer will deal 3 cards to the player (face-up) and 3 cards to the dealer (face-down). At this point, the player will have 2 options:
- If the player is dealt 3 big cards and feels confident that he can win that game, then select “Play” to continue playing, at this time the dealer will turn over and compare the score with the player. At this time, the player will win the bet with a bonus equal to the amount bet at ANTE.
- If the player is dealt 3 small cards and feels that he will lose, he will choose Fold. At this point the player will lose the ANTE bet.
- In the dealer’s 3 cards, there must be a Q or higher (Called a qualified card).
- If the dealer hand is smaller than the Q card, the PLAY money will be refunded and the ANTE bet will win 1 to 1.
- If the dealer’s hand is eligible, then the player and the dealer will proceed to compare the 3 cards of both sides. The higher side wins that game.
Step 3: How to compare and pay
If the player has a higher hand, the PLAY and ANTE bets will win at 1 to 1.
If the dealer has a bigger hand then you will lose both PLAY and ANTE bets.
If both sides tie, then the player’s bet will be returned.
If the player bets on PLAY and has 3 cards that are Flush, or 3 card set, or Straight, you will win the ANTE Bet, meaning that if the dealer wins this hand, you still win the ANTE bet.
The player who bets on doubles wins when your set has a pair or larger hand. The payout will be according to the odds offered by the house. The bigger the hand, the higher the payout will be.
The player who bets on the 6 Card Bonus will win when his 3 cards combine with the dealer’s 3 cards. This helps form the strongest 5-card Poker hand.
If the player’s hand and the dealer’s hand are of the same type, whoever has the higher value hand wins. For example, 3 K cards are stronger than 3 Q cards, 3 J cards; Or Q, J, 10 will be stronger than 10, 9, 8.
- 3 Card Poker will use a 52-card deck to play (no Joker). After each betting round, the cards will be shuffled once.
- Arrange the cards in order from largest to smallest: Ace, K, Q, J, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 3, 2. In the sequence of Ace, K, Q, the Ace card is the highest; In series 3, 2, and Ace, Ace is the smallest.
3 Card Poker payout rate
3 Card Poker has an extremely high payout ratio. Players who win the house by different hand types will have different bonuses as follows:
- Ante bet: Flush 1:5; Set of Three Cards 1:4; Straight 1:1
- Double bet: AKQ 1:100; Set of Three Cards 1:30; Straight 1:5
- 6 Card Bonus: 4 cards of the same type 1:100; Set of Three Cards 1:7; Straight 1:10
This Three Card Poker tutorial is quite long, but expert at page W88au.net don’t want to split it into 2 parts; because that will make the reader not have an overview of the entire gameplay and rules of this game.
You need to read the overview through 1 turn and then re-read each part in detail in this article about W88 products, it will be much easier to understand. As you have seen in the hand combinations above, there are many chances to win in this game.
Hope you can clearly understand how to play 3 Card Poker in just 3 minutes, if you are a quick reader and win more while playing this game.